A. Unpacking Learning Target (2 minutes)
- Invite students to read the learning targets with you:
* “I can speak clearly and with expression for a performance.”
* “I can perform my Readers Theater script for an audience.”
* “I can ask questions that ask the audience to connect all of the individual scripts to understand the whole thing.”
* “I can respond to questions about Readers Theater performances, providing evidence from my observations.”
- Tell students that in this lesson, they will perform their Readers Theaters for the whole group and host a question-and-answer session afterward.