A. Gallery Walk of Performance Task: Visual Representations of Position Papers (10 minutes)
- Distribute a stack of sticky notes to each student.
- Give directions to students:
* “Take out your performance task: Visual Representation of Position Paper and a writing utensil.”
* “Leave your performance task at your desk. Then stand up and push in your chair.”
* “For 10 minutes, we will conduct a Gallery Walk, where you look at each of your classmates’ visual representations.”
* ”As you look at your classmates work, write one ‘star’ on the sticky note provided and place it next to the performance task.”
- Begin the Gallery Walk, participating as if you were a student.